Friday, February 13, 2009

Doing Well

Mommy and Daddy got some much needed rest last night and were asleep by 9pm. I don't even remember the last time we went to bed so early. When I arrived at Children's this morning I could hardly wait to see our baby girl. She has just started to wake up and her eyes were wide open. The nurses told me she had a good night. She is eating again, moving her neck a bit, and just being her happy self. She's sleeping right now and probably having happy morphine dreams. The surgery she had is pretty painful as they had to pull apart some muscle and go deep to operate but babies usually recover well and faster than adults who tend to keep their neck stiff.

I'll have to post some pics later since I don't have a fancy iphone like daddy (hint, hint sugar daddy). Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and for being with us on this journey. It means so much to us to have such a strong support system and hear all of your comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning everyone::: so glad to hear the good news.. I don't think God could have chosen any better parents for this little girl; I know she is in good hands both at home with mommie and daddy and at this great hospital. God is Good. Love you Grandma Gordon

Anonymous said...

It is so great to hear from you so early this morning. Give our precious angel a kiss from her Nana Carol.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything is going well!!
Lauren @DRM

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that our angel is doing so good. I have been praying that evrerything went well. Thanks for the updates.
Love You All
Grandpa & Grandma Lee