Saturday, July 26, 2008

The end of Night Two




Even though it's 1am, and daddy's had very little sleep (yeah yeah, I know - all you parents are saying "get used to it") -- I still want to get some more pics (pre-surgery) and info uploaded here for those of you that are checking regularly.

Alex's post-op condition is really good so far. She's already been taken off the ventilator, and although it was a little rough for her at first, she's getting her breathing back to normal. I must say the little pep talk I gave her worked like a charm. I think she's going to be a very well-behaved girl ;)

We certainly know that she's a fighter, and couldn't be prouder parents. Thanks again for all your love and support. Check back often for updates, and let us know by commenting. It doesn't have to be profound or clever, just an affirmation that you're still with us. We love to read it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all.. We are very glad that everything has gone well for Alex. Everyone here is praying for her and you too.. She is such a doll, can't wait to see her in person and to hold her. Love to all Grma Lee and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's exciting to "watch" you and Nicole as you interact with little Alex. You guys are already awesome parents, and the Lord has great plans for your entire family. Blessing on you guys as you wait expectantly on the Lord.

Blessings, Josh G.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to come see you all today! I am always with you! Love you all! See ya later!
~Auntie Natalie

Anonymous said...

Alex, Nicole, and Jimmy-

It has been such a wonderful blessing you watch you all love your little girl! She is such a gift from God and you all are amazing! It has been wonderful to learn what faith, and love is from ya'll. I leave on Thursday morning (from CO) but will keep you in my prayers. If you all are feeling up to it then I would love to see you- if not then I will be back in town sooner than later. I will continue to pray for you all! God has great plans for you all!

-jeanna

Anonymous said...

I love the photo with her winking at the camera and the headband. She is a superstar!

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Paul called with news of Hope's arrival, my, what a beautiful baby she is. Our prayers are for and with you, may the Lord give you strength and may you feel His Love. We will look forward to updates..John and Marsha. (Pauls' Dad and Mom)

Sheri said...

As tired as you were from being 100% + involved with every aspect of everything, thank you for making the pictures and updates on the blog etc. come together for those of us that care and love each of you so much! It meant and means the world to me! It was impressive to be able to see such up to date, time sensitive information!

THANK YOU JIMMY!

Sheri