Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pretty good day

We had a pretty good day today. She slept most of the day, and her stats have been good. We hate to even post it, because it seems like every time we post something good about her progress, we have to follow it with something not so good. But I guess after over 2 weeks, it's about time she starts pulling out of this. All our prayers are working - but we're not out of the woods yet. We just need her to stay strong, and clear of all that nasty mucus.

We had a couple of bittersweet moments when she was awake. We heard her cry for the first time in weeks, which was sweet because it was cute to hear here raspy little voice, but hard to endure because she was crying. But it wasn't long & she was right back to sleep.

So we're hoping she has a good night. We'll let you know how things are tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for a good nite for all 3 of you.
Love,
Nana Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey guys wanted to let you know that I have been praying for Alex and for the two of you. I have been out of work for the last week because I was pretty sick with Bronchitis, which I am sure is nothing compared to with what you guys are dealing with. I love you guys, and want you to know that everyday is a blessing, which I am sure that you are aware. Love to you from me. Love ya, Laveena

AW said...

I know it's been awhile since I've commented, but I want you to know that I'm praying for your sweet girl.

Andi (friend's of the Day's in DFW)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being afraid to post good news... but we are here to celebrate/support the good and the bad! Every bit of joy is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us! Praying she keeps going in the right direction!
~Auntie Natalie