Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our baby girl is still smiling

.... and is happy as can be. No updates, just a lot of the same. We had a good night and just hung out at our home away from home. Alex got some pain meds this morning which have knocked her out so she hasn't been awake since I got here. I'm not complaining because I'm able to get some work done. They have a library here and on my way in I checked out some new books for Alex. She loves for us to read her stories and I've read her all the books we have here from home at least 50 times! These new books may be the highlight of the day :)
I'll be sure to keep everyone informed on any updates and of course we'll keep the pics coming :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely glowing and looks wonderful!I have her cow spoon & fork set that she will be using soon! Give her a big kiss for me.
Love you all....

Love,
Grandma Kathleen

Anonymous said...

O so sweet! Glad she is still smiling!
~Auntie Natalie

Anonymous said...

That pic is the essence of her happiness. She is so adorable.
Love,
Nana Carol

Anonymous said...

awesome news!!! i was thinking how amazingly strong alex is...reading all that she's gone through it's obvious God's holding her in His hands...
Lauren Heyl
DRM

Cat said...

It's so good to see her smile. Is her hair getting longer too?

She looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see her doing so well. Thanks for keeping us informed, even when there aren't any new developments. I love being able to praise or Lord for the good times too.

God bless,

Trevor

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "our Lord". Sorry, darn U key sticks.

Trevor

Anonymous said...

What a Beauty. Cyn GW

volleykat18 said...

Yea, little cuteness! So glad to see her smile and looking SO much better. She'll get to take her training wheels off soon.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Alex keep smiling and peddling toward the exit! ;) Jenene

Scott said...

Things are sounding great, She looks much happier than before. Keep sharing the pictures, lots of love, -Scott & Lauren

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

What great news! Alex looks so happy--I am thrilled!

Love,
Lisette