Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Everything sounds good. Let's get out of this ICU"

Alex is getting back to her normal sassy self and is telling the nurses to "get back to work." her Oxygen needs are decreasing significantly, even while she's sleeping (which has been the biggest problem so far).

So the decision has been made to move her out of the PICU and up the the regular patient floor. So we're not exactly checking out, but def moving up.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. Especially want to send thanks to everyone who's helping us watch Ryan and Alex during this time: Alicia, Kathleen, Cat, Marissa and the N- Lo's (and my mom for flying up to help next week). We couldn't do it without you.

2 comments:

Stacey Chavez said...

I am so glad to hear this great news! I know that Alex is a very strong little girl and will be well soon! I can't wait to see her again and to see her big smile! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! I will keep on saying a prayer everyday for you guys and for Alex!

Anonymous said...

Give Alex and Ryan a Happy New Year kiss and hug from Nana Carol