Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's a new day

We are all glad Monday is over! Thank you for the kind words and comments yesterday - it really helps us to know we are not alone. Some days are harder then others and being in and out of the hospital can be emotional & physically draining. I too am brought to tears when I read some of the comments and other times they put a big smile on our face. It warms our hearts to know that so many are thinking and praying for us. We truly are blessed and feel loved :)

Alex's breathing started to improve yesterday afternoon and into the evening and she had a fairly good night. She still required quite a bit of suctioning and she did dip on her O2 levels but not as much as Sunday night. She's getting a little bit better everyday which makes us happy. We have the Spina Bifida Walk/Run/Roll coming up this weekend and our first camping trip of 2009 planned the following so we need this bug to pack up and be gone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!
~Nat

Cat said...

I love her little round belly!!

JBasnett said...

I love the rolls! I hope that Alex, Mom and Dad all begin to feel better soon!


Jeanna

Aunt Nadine said...

Just want you to know we are here reading and watching. Praying and hoping Alex will be home soon!

Love to all,

Aunt Nadine

Anonymous said...

Tears of love come to my eyes when I look at Alex.
Love,
Nana Carol

Anonymous said...

We are praying with you that she will go home soon!

(I love that belly!)

Love,
Sheri

Tree said...

She is getting so big! And is so very cute. Big hugs from Rowan, Scott and I.