Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eat your veggies


Today was a pretty good day. Alex only needed to be suctioned a couple of times and was doing well with less O2. I feel like we might be getting close to going home. The highlight of the day was Alex actually eating her veggies, since she's been spitting them out lately.

She's been a little more sleepy than usual, which we're thinking could be her going through a growing spurt. We're just hoping it's growing up, instead of out ;)

Anyway...we just put her down for the night so we are headed home.

Love,
The Diffees

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things were better last night. I'll try to call today and check in on y'all.

Krista

Anonymous said...

Great news and I pray she continues to improve. I know you would love to have your baby girl home on Mother's Day. I hope it's going to be a pretty day there. Wish I could just fly up for the day. But someone borrowed my jet for the week end.
Love,
Nana Carol